loading...

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Would You Question My Freedom to Choose -- If I Favored President Duterte and Bongbong Marcos?

The Power of Two: Duterte and Marcos: Image Via - Duterte-Marcos Supporters Facebook
Indeed, I am happy for knowing that there are tens of thousands of Facebook users who are reading my blog articles posted at Facebook. Some of you readers are already my Facebook friends, other readers are still on my list as my would-be friends and who knows one day you would also become my Facebook friends. At Facebook the official registered name I used is Paul Pruel. Also at Facebook I created a page called PresDuterte PenWarrior. And if you're willing to follow me and add me at Twitter this is my Twitter account: @manoftwit. Its URL link: https://twitter.com/manoftwit.

Partner 4 Change My Personal Blog at Blogger

PresDuterte PenWarrior - is directly connected to my personal blog site Partner 4 Change 'p4c' Marcos-Duterte Blog also known as Partner 4 Change. Its URL link is: https://p4cmardu30.blogspot.com/, it is an existing blog site hosted by Blogger. PresDuterte PenWarrior page at Facebook is one of Facebook pages that cater all of my blog articles published at Partner 4 Change 'P4C' Marcos-Duterte Blog. As of this writing - PresDuterte PenWarrior has 9,170 likers and 9,179 followers and still increasing everyday. These likers and followers are reading and commenting the articles posted on that page as well as sharing them to other Facebook users.

A Volunteer Online Pen Warrior for Duterte and Marcos

Because I wanted to clear my name from the accusation coming from the enemies of Duterte and Marcos that says: "I am one of the million online paid trolls of Duterte and Marcos". Today, I would clear all their doubts and their accusations - by answering it from the bottom of my heart that "I am just a Volunteer Online Pen Warrior for President Duterte and Bongbong Marcos." I am not a paid online troll by these two remarkable figures Duterte and Marcos.
The Author of Partner 4 Change Blog
I created my personal blog from my own will. Nobody asked me to create such blog and write articles to praise them. They are all created from my own decision and will because I believe President Duterte is the rightful person to lead this country and believe Bongbong Marcos is the real Vice President of the Philippines - but sad to know Bongbong Marcos was a victim of election fraud during the 2016 National Election that until now he is contesting for the truth.

Everyday is a learning process

I talk and hear from others, listen to radio, watch televisions, read newspapers, comics and magazines. I try to share what I am learning. I am strongly believe that information is free and should be known to all. Sometimes I am quoting very useful information from other sources and trying to recognize where they came from. 

I am not obliged to write blog article everyday. I will blog whenever or wherever I want as long as my brain and fingers are up and running. I do not guarantee reliability of any information including comments and suggestions posted by readers to my blog and will not be held liable for the harm it may have caused. Comments and suggestions to my blog are allowed. However, all bad languages, harassment, nudity and forms of threatening will be deleted. Answering questions and inquiries are voluntary.

A Father and a Single Dad 
I am a father of 3 for 31+years, A Single Dad: Widower, OFW for 15 years, A Blogger, A Poet, A Writer, 18 years internet experience, Self-motivated, Professional by experience. My favorite sayings: "Dream Big and don't stop without giving it a chance to come true. Do it now what you can do for tomorrow." I believe that "Success in life takes hard work, commitment, leadership and desire."
Earthy Taurus My Zodiac Sign 

Earthy Taurus (April 29) is my zodiac sign. My strengths: cautious, committed, enduring, faithful and responsible. He shows great capacity for affection as well as appreciation for beauty and art. Reading and writing are my passions. I am friendly but can kick you off when it is needed LOL. I am proud Pinoy like you. My favorite quote: “Count your mornings by sunshine not by sunset, count your life with smiles not by tears and when life has reached its autumn count your age by friends not by years.”
I love Internetting and Face-booking 
Others look at me as a Web content creator, online marketer, products and services promoter, online writer and a Filipino blogger. I have no specific areas where my writing will focus on. I write any subject that interests me under the merciless sun. I love Internetting and Face-booking. 

Yes. We are in the virtual world, it computer-based simulated environment which may be populated by many users who can create a personal avatar, and simultaneously and independently explore the virtual world, participate in its activities and communicate with others. 

Life in the Virtual World 

Users of virtual world including myself depend on World Wide Web also called the Web. It is an information space where documents and other web resources are identified by Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), interlinked by hypertext links, and accessible via the Internet. 

English scientist Tim Berners-Lee and Belgian informatics engineer Robert Cailliau invented the World Wide Web in 1989. They wrote the first web browser in 1990 while employed at CERN in Switzerland. The browser was released outside CERN in 1991, first to other research institutions starting in January 1991 and to the general public on the Internet in August 1991.

Only for those who are willing to support my Online Journey: Partner for Change accepts Donations. Click Author's Page for details. Your donations will help maintain Partner4Change blog. Thanks much. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EDSA People Power is no longer the music of Filipinos

Maps of Taal Evacuation Centers

Popular Posts

Bilang Bise Gobernador ng Lalawigan ng Cavite, pinangunahan natin ang pag-akda ng SOGIE Ordinance o mas kilala sa tawag na Anti-Discrimination on LGBT Ordinance. Kasama ang lahat ng Board Members ng Sangguniang Panlalawigan na sumang-ayon sa ordinansang ito. Panahon na para isabatas ang SOGIE Bill sa buong bansa. Ipagtanggol ang karapatan ng mga may piniling kasarian! YES TO SOGIE BILL!