loading...

Friday, March 24, 2017

Creativity on Marketing Articles Online is One of The Eight Methods Good for Self-promotion


What I know about creativity it involves thinking and producing. And thinking and producing need time and efforts. Before I produced this article, it took me at least some hours on planning as the same as an architect – before he starts drawing his plan for the house or other projects he has, he sees it that all the tools and other miscellaneous things he needed are with him. Before I wrote this article, I took a screen shot from one of the published articles published here which I needed to support the idea I injected for this article.

President Duterte is Not Just Sitting Down With His Underwear Doing Nothing
As you see on this article, first I uploaded the photo and then below the photo, I supported it with short description about its title and the link going to the original source. For me creativity is all about originality on how I could create easy to understand information using both photo and plain language. 

We know that there are million of writers from around the world competing one another through their awesome original products. All these writers are considered as businessmen and women. Some of them are paying money too to promote their goods online.


We do not need to spend money to advertise our articles. We writers are already the advertisers. When we shared our articles outside the hosting site or outside our blog sites through the different methods, we know it that we are already advertising our own products. And we are promoting them online without spending any pennies.

At the time I started my blogging hobby and I started writing for some paying sites, I started adapting this method. I started submitting my profile link for every paying site I am contributing to the three giants search engines such as Bing, Yahoo and Google. Now every time I published a new article, I submit it to Yahoo, Bing and Google using my profile user name. Of course, before I submit them to those search engines – I have first opened an account on them.


There are many ways to market articles across the net. And there are several media tools available online to help you for this purpose. You can maximize the use of all social networks and other bookmarking sites to expose your stuff across the Internet legally and without spamming.

On the day I started writing for paying sites, I did not depend from the site to promote what I published on their site. I have applied my own ways on promoting them across the Internet which is legal and no spamming. Every article I created, there is always a URL link – and that article URL link is powerful and can fly across the Net by sharing it to the many social networks, bookmarking sites and blog sites including other publishing sites I am also connected with.


Remember the power of back linking – if you are decided to market your article outside your blog site, you can display it by using the title of your awesome article and then insert the URL link of that article. It is not appropriate to link the URL link of your article using the word please “Click” or “Click Here” most of the time search engine crawlers, other spiders and Internet surfers would skip to crawl down it because it takes time to identify what has been linked as crawlers crawl down pages in seconds or crawl it very fast. So better use word text that identifies your link. And whoever clicks the link you shared on your blog site, traffic and views would pour down to your article pages. Visitors and readers also used social networks and bookmarking sites to visit your pages too.

Even if they (articles) have no tags, still they could be promoted across the Internet. You can still share them to your favorite social networks, bookmarking sites and you can write review about the articles you published and share them to other websites you are connected with. 


Remember for every article a writer has written there is always a corresponding URL link or known as permalink. You can bring the permalink of your article to anywhere as you desired it. Nobody will question it. You are the owner of your product. You can display the permalink of your article in many places across the Internet from your forum groups, FB pages, FB groups or you can use it as your signature.

Sharing the permalink of your article directly to people you know is also acceptable method. When those social networks and other bookmarking sites were not yet available, Internet users were actively have used email. Any stuff that they wanted to share them to their friends, relatives and family – they often used the basic method which was by sharing them through sending emails. Until now I am still using this method and it is very effective too – to market my articles.

I discovered this method on marketing articles using my blog site domain name. And I found it very effective way. So, I also applied this method on marketing articles outside the publishing site I am connected with. Example is my blog site name which is Partner 4 Change and this name caters all what I have written and published on this site.


Also instead of sharing a published article outside my blog site, I also shared my profile user name to Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Google and other social networks and other book marking sites I am connected with – with short description about it.

Aside from those social networks and other book marking sites, I also shared my profile user name to other publishing sites I am writing for by inserting the permalink. This technique is legal and nobody will charge you spamming. And whoever attracted to click the said profile user name I used – he will be redirected to the landing page of my profile page. I called this procedure as “one link for all articles to read“.

Do not just focus on writing new articles to publish on you site. We writers should go back to our old published articles. And if we thought that those old articles would need revisions revised them – before bringing them out from their comfort zones. Old published articles need exposure too. And nobody will do the jobs for us but we the authors of those articles.


Those old published articles when shared across the Internet through the power of social networks and bookmarking sites – surfers would crawl them down as new. Every day there are ten of thousands new surfers from around the globe searching interesting and inspiring items on the net. Most of them are not the same surfers who already read and have visited our article pages after three, two, one year, six months, three months, one month and one week ago.

First of all, you should create an account at Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Pinterest. And then make friends with other users on those websites. Visit their profile pages. If you’re happy to leave some comments on their profile pages – go ahead, you can do so. If some of your friends shared some stuff to you – appreciate them. If they asked you to share those stuff to your other friends – fulfill their wishes – these are part of establishing friendships virtually on this virtual world. Now if the time comes that you requested them for their favors – they could not say no.


At Google plus – you can create a Google page aside from your Google profile page. Your Google page will cater all what you published on this site. The method is simple – just share the URL link of every article you published here on that page you created at Google . After you shared the link – you will see the title of your article and the summary of your article. And share it publicly or share it only to your Google circle of friends.

At Facebook, you can also create a page about your article pages. Just follow instruction on how to create a Facebook page – they are all available on their site. And when it is done, you can start sharing your published articles on that FB page you created. This is not about FB Networkedblogs. What I am talking here is about a page created only for all articles I published here and other websites I am writing for including from my blog sites. This is not also a FB fan page.

When everything is established – start now inviting your FB friends to like your newly created Article Page at FB. This is my FB page I created for my articles published on this site and from other publishing sites I liked the name is: President Duterte Pen Warrior. So far, it garnered 32 likes and they are my followers already. And this is open to all the writers who would have the interest to like and share their awesome articles on that page too.

The methods I applied at Google, Twitter and Facebook is as the same I applied at Pinterest. On that site my Pinterest account name is pruelpo and the link is Pruelpo on Pinterest. So far, I have more than fifty followers. Some of them have re-pinned what I pinned. Of course, you can also use Instagram to promote your awesome products.

As I mentioned earlier, on this article, I included a screen shot with a short description including the link of the source. By displaying it with this article it is already considered as promoting the article or advertising the article. Advertising an article through a photo is legal. What you see is only title and the photo but if some one wanted to visit and click the source he will be redirected to the whole published article.


Every clicks on the source is additional traffic and views to my article pages. I called this technique as “turning article into article photo“. And if I marketed this article outside my blog site – and there are surfers read this article – it would have the chance to be crawled down too. So – it is up to the article author what method he would use to promote his articles inside and outside the publishing site for as long his methods to be used would comply the site, Social Networks and other Bookmarking sites' policies.

You can promote your articles across the net through the different methods to use, namely: Promote articles by using its URL links, Even if the articles have no tags – they can be still be marketed across the Internet; Creativity on marketing articles is also needed, You can promote articles by using your profile user name, You can market you articles by submitting your profile user name to search engines; Take sometimes to expose your old published articles, You can maximize the use of Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Pinterest for this purpose and by turning your articles into photo articles is another way to promote them across the net.

That is all for now guys...Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EDSA People Power is no longer the music of Filipinos

Maps of Taal Evacuation Centers

Popular Posts

Bilang Bise Gobernador ng Lalawigan ng Cavite, pinangunahan natin ang pag-akda ng SOGIE Ordinance o mas kilala sa tawag na Anti-Discrimination on LGBT Ordinance. Kasama ang lahat ng Board Members ng Sangguniang Panlalawigan na sumang-ayon sa ordinansang ito. Panahon na para isabatas ang SOGIE Bill sa buong bansa. Ipagtanggol ang karapatan ng mga may piniling kasarian! YES TO SOGIE BILL!