loading...

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Dimash Kudaibergen Wishes 'Give Me Love' -- a Heart-shaking Love

"Give Me Love" was the new song that Dimash Kudaibergen presented on the Gala Concert of the Chinese show "I am a Singer 2017" on April 22, 2017. It was the final stage for all the contestants who qualified for the finals of the said singing competition with the presents of other remarkable guest singers who were invited to participate for the said concert.


"Give Me Love" Sung by Dimash Kudaibergen on Gala Concert of the show "I am a Singer" Video credits: 1968 1968

"Give Me Love" was written in Kazakhstan language. The author and composer was Mnaydar Balmolda. Music by Ayul Bazhanov. Arranged by Erlan Bekchurin and sung by Dimash Kudaibergen. Below is the English translation of the song "Give Me Love" translated by the Dimash InfoStation.

Give Me Love by Dimash Kudaibergen

My heart carries a touch of melancholy
Like the moon in a faint light
The ladder of destiny
Please take me to the distance.

Grant me love, my destiny
Grant me love
Grant me love, my destiny
A heart-shaking love
Surround my life with blazing fire
Grant me love, my destiny
Grant me love
That nobody has ever possessed at anytime.

Dreams build up the history of life
Each is a peak that humans can hardly reach
I've fallen over the cliff for heaps of times
Yet, still stood up and sang aloud.

Grant me love, my destiny
Grant me love
Grant me love, my destiny
A heart-shaking love
Surround my life with blazing fire
Grant me love, my destiny
Grant me love
That nobody has ever possessed at anytime.

The light of hope will never fade
I do not fear the difficulties and dangers ahead
No matter where happiness lies
Warm-blooded men just head forward to it.

Grant me love, my destiny
Grant me love
Grant me love, my destiny
A heart-shaking love
Surround my life with blazing fire
Grant me love, my destiny
Grant me love
That nobody has ever possessed at anytime
That nobody has ever possessed at anytime.

***Nothing Follows***

Reactions from YouTube

Below are some reactions from people who have watched and have listened the interpretation and delivery of the song "Give Me Love" by Dimash Kudaibergen.
  • It sounds much more like a heart's desperate plea rather than a harsh demand.
  • Dimash has provided a superb live performance with a touchy new song.
  • A beautiful song sung by a handsome young man with an exquisite voice. His song touches hearts.
  • When he sings it, his eyes tell everything. Amazing.
If you were one of Dimash Kudaibergen's millions avid fans and supporters from around the world - are you willing to grant his wish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

EDSA People Power is no longer the music of Filipinos

Maps of Taal Evacuation Centers

Popular Posts

Bilang Bise Gobernador ng Lalawigan ng Cavite, pinangunahan natin ang pag-akda ng SOGIE Ordinance o mas kilala sa tawag na Anti-Discrimination on LGBT Ordinance. Kasama ang lahat ng Board Members ng Sangguniang Panlalawigan na sumang-ayon sa ordinansang ito. Panahon na para isabatas ang SOGIE Bill sa buong bansa. Ipagtanggol ang karapatan ng mga may piniling kasarian! YES TO SOGIE BILL!