loading...

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

How Did Facebook Bring Much Organic Traffic to My Blog Site

In 2014 records Facebook has recorded a total of 2.2 billion monthly active users (MAUs) across its flagship properties. And if we will add the 2015, 2016 til the first quarter of 2017 - Facebook population might have reached to 3 billion monthly active users or higher than that across its flagship properties. 

As of 2014 records Facebook has 2.2 billion monthly active users
Source: http://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-inc-has-22-billion-users-2014-7

Based from the 2014 records Facebook has four official flagship properties like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram and Messenger with the corresponding total of monthly active users (see the above attached screen shot). 


Looking at the above number of Facebook monthly active users, online bloggers or other online writers would have to consider Facebook as their best choice social network where they could share and spread their best blog items to get the organic traffic for their sites. 

Of course, there are other social networks that bloggers can spread their wings like YouTube, Twitter, Google+, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, etc. But for me among the social networks I am connected with Facebook is my first choice.

Partner 4 Change Page views History from March 19 to May 8, 2017
I created my blog Partner 4 Change on March 19, 2017 - now this blog has garnered a total of  49,813 page views so far from the period March 19, 2017 to May 8, 2017 as what you see at the above screen shot - where most of the traffic sources came from Facebook.

How did Facebook bring much organic traffic to my blog site? 

Of course, I had worked hard to get those traffic from Facebook to my blog and it was through the power of sharing of my blog stuff to Facebook site. However, by sharing alone of my blog articles to my Facebook profile page was not too helpful to me. So, I had to think another way or another methods where I could apply them to harvest traffic from Facebook mainly from its users.

The next step I did was to look for Facebook groups where its members' interests were the same as mine who loves blogging as hobby and were publishing topics on Government issues, politic issues, health issues, poverty issues, etc. Those Facebook groups I am connected with have helped me much to boost traffic to my article pages published at my site.



Another method I adapted at Facebook in order to get the organic traffic was I created a Facebook Community Fan Page at which I used the same name that I used for my blog at blogger. I decided to use it as the name for the Facebook Community Fan page to signal people from around the world that there is such a Filipino blog site that caters my random thoughts and ideas about anything under the merciless sun.

Now the said Facebook Community Fan page I created is now sending off traffic to my blog. And all the articles I published at my blog at blogger - were also shared to Facebook Community Fan page I created and from there - they were spread to some of Facebook groups I am connected with.

Now I can say: Facebook is the best Social Network to choose by Online Bloggers to get Organic Traffic to their sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EDSA People Power is no longer the music of Filipinos

Maps of Taal Evacuation Centers

Popular Posts

Bilang Bise Gobernador ng Lalawigan ng Cavite, pinangunahan natin ang pag-akda ng SOGIE Ordinance o mas kilala sa tawag na Anti-Discrimination on LGBT Ordinance. Kasama ang lahat ng Board Members ng Sangguniang Panlalawigan na sumang-ayon sa ordinansang ito. Panahon na para isabatas ang SOGIE Bill sa buong bansa. Ipagtanggol ang karapatan ng mga may piniling kasarian! YES TO SOGIE BILL!