loading...

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Simple communication attracts attention: My loan complaint with sss.gov.ph already set right

My Loan Complaint with SSS.gov.ph Already Resolved
On February 8, 2019 - I paid my monthly SSS contribution amounting to 550 php as a voluntary SSS member together with a payment I made amounting to 1,100 php for my SSS loan. I am an active SSS member since 1983. The number of months I had already paid to SSS has reached so far to 124 months or equivalents to 10 years and 4 months that includes the payment I made on February 8, 2019.

As a voluntary SSS member - one of my rights is I can change my monthly contribution following with the schedule of contributions for the Self-employed, Voluntary member and OFW member posted on SSS website as well as - it is also my duty and obligation to monitor any transaction I made with SSS. 

When I got home that day (February 8, 2019) immediately I checked it out online if the payments I made to SSS for my monthly contribution and my loan payment were already added to my monthly recorded SSS contributions as well as to see if the loan payment I made was already recorded as a deduction of my SSS loan. But I was disappointed to see that the payment for my SSS loan was not yet recorded as a deduction only my monthly SSS contribution was updated.

The next day (February 9, 2019), I checked it out again - it was still the same, no update has done for my SSS loan also on February 10, 2019 the running balance of my SSS loan was still the same. There was no action has done on the part of the SSS Staff and employees of SSS Rosario Branch, EPZA, Cavite who received the payment I made for my SSS loan on February 8, 2019.

At around 3:47 PM (February 10, 2019) I decided to send a letter to the SSS President and CEO Mr. Emmanuel F. Dooc. I informed him regarding  my complaint read as "On February 8, 2019, I paid my second loan payment amounting to 1,100 php but it was not recorded yet as deduction until today." Below is a screenshot of my letter addressed to Mr. Emmanuel F. Dooc - SSS President and CEO.


February 11, 2019 has passed until today around 12:58 PM February 12, 2019 - Mr. Emmanuel F. Dooc has not yet replied to my letter which I sent off to him by email on February 10, 2019. However, this morning at around 10:00 AM, when I opened my SSS account on their site, I saw that the payment I made for my loan was already recorded as a deduction as you can see on the above screenshot and the date it was recorded was February 11, 2019. Even though Mr. Emmanuel F. Dooc did not reply to my complaint - the issue was already resolved and I felt consoled believing that a simple communication can attract attention. Thank you Lord. 

1 comment:


  1. I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of €1,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get €20,000.{$,€, £ in any currency } MR MIKE is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from her. Just send her an email blankatm156@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

EDSA People Power is no longer the music of Filipinos

Maps of Taal Evacuation Centers

Popular Posts

Bilang Bise Gobernador ng Lalawigan ng Cavite, pinangunahan natin ang pag-akda ng SOGIE Ordinance o mas kilala sa tawag na Anti-Discrimination on LGBT Ordinance. Kasama ang lahat ng Board Members ng Sangguniang Panlalawigan na sumang-ayon sa ordinansang ito. Panahon na para isabatas ang SOGIE Bill sa buong bansa. Ipagtanggol ang karapatan ng mga may piniling kasarian! YES TO SOGIE BILL!