loading...

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

My Friend is My Lord and My Savior


WORSHIP SONGS with LYRICS


When I stumbled down,
I screamed and cried.
Tears were plunging in speed
Down my cheeks, they dried.
I begged for His help but He ignored,
My shouts were not noticed;
My cries were not heard,
I looked dispirited...

And again, I pleaded,
But nothing help arrived.
Weak and unacknowledged,
I clamored, flustered, I asked:
Why You ignored me?
Then I saw light ahead,
Shining brightly over my head,
I suddenly felt alleviated,
And I realized that my fall was headed
For His love, I long desired:

My anxieties vanished,
I felt comforted and loudly,
I shouted and jumped with joy.
My cries were heard, 
My lonely heart was mended
With His love - those pains departed...

Along with my earnest prayers, 
I glorified to the Lord.
He gave me His love that I asked,
Now I found my friend, my Lord and my Savior,
He's the bright light, I should worship,
Praise the Lord, now my heart rejoice
And my faith becomes stronger,
Jesus Christ changes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EDSA People Power is no longer the music of Filipinos

Maps of Taal Evacuation Centers

Popular Posts

Bilang Bise Gobernador ng Lalawigan ng Cavite, pinangunahan natin ang pag-akda ng SOGIE Ordinance o mas kilala sa tawag na Anti-Discrimination on LGBT Ordinance. Kasama ang lahat ng Board Members ng Sangguniang Panlalawigan na sumang-ayon sa ordinansang ito. Panahon na para isabatas ang SOGIE Bill sa buong bansa. Ipagtanggol ang karapatan ng mga may piniling kasarian! YES TO SOGIE BILL!