loading...

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Camera and Its Magic

Living Memory
It is amusing
How mirrors and light
Makes people believe in mementos
Printed on dazzling surface: 

Picked, planned
Cloning each moment of joys and laughter
With just a rapid sound of a button
Almost as precise as the human eye; 



Sample of Cameras: Credits to Google Search Online

And I am left behind alone
Surprised staring at you
This is a piece of you, a copy of your face
Caught in this frame I am holding

Is this all I remember of you? 
I had to rely on another eye, not my own: 
Invention of mirrors and light
To aid me recall what my heart cannot?


Can't wait to read more? Or maybe feeling even just a little entertained? If so I hope you please consider clicking the share and like buttons below. Thanks much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EDSA People Power is no longer the music of Filipinos

Maps of Taal Evacuation Centers

Popular Posts

Bilang Bise Gobernador ng Lalawigan ng Cavite, pinangunahan natin ang pag-akda ng SOGIE Ordinance o mas kilala sa tawag na Anti-Discrimination on LGBT Ordinance. Kasama ang lahat ng Board Members ng Sangguniang Panlalawigan na sumang-ayon sa ordinansang ito. Panahon na para isabatas ang SOGIE Bill sa buong bansa. Ipagtanggol ang karapatan ng mga may piniling kasarian! YES TO SOGIE BILL!