loading...

Friday, August 31, 2018

Your Love Will Be Persisting in My Heart Forever

Sapao Beach, Guiuan, Eastern Samar
I was alone in the beach nearby
When I got scented of a perfume
Which was familiar to me.


I heard footsteps and a chilly voice
My head whirled and I saw you
Upended behind me with your attire
Of the pearly gown you wore in our
First night 30 years ago on our honeymoon.



Honeymoon: Photo Credits: Yahoo Search Online Images
You smirked: your smile dimpled your face
So I longed for you
And touched you with my thirsty lips
And we danced with the sea spray
That hugged our feet relaxing
On the sands beneath a cloudy sky.



Heart: Photo Credits: Yahoo Search Online Images
But thereafter you disappeared slowly
You slipped from my hands
And had joined the thin air
Like bubbles you mixed with those clouds
Leaving me with your sweet fragrance.



Smelled Sweet
The sun sank and you’re gone with the breeze
But your love will be persisting in my heart forever!


Source: Poetry Series: Paul Pruel: Poems

Can't wait to read more? Or maybe feeling even just a little entertained? If so I hope you please consider clicking the share and like buttons below. Thanks much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EDSA People Power is no longer the music of Filipinos

Maps of Taal Evacuation Centers

Popular Posts

Bilang Bise Gobernador ng Lalawigan ng Cavite, pinangunahan natin ang pag-akda ng SOGIE Ordinance o mas kilala sa tawag na Anti-Discrimination on LGBT Ordinance. Kasama ang lahat ng Board Members ng Sangguniang Panlalawigan na sumang-ayon sa ordinansang ito. Panahon na para isabatas ang SOGIE Bill sa buong bansa. Ipagtanggol ang karapatan ng mga may piniling kasarian! YES TO SOGIE BILL!